Eccentric vibrating mills
The ESM has convincingly proven its performance in the most varied applications and feed materials in the field of mechano-chemical activation and micro-grinding,
Only the single-tube eccentric vibrating mill of SIEBTECHNIK GmbH executes, through an exciter unit provided outside, inhomogeneous movements, comprising elliptical, circular and linear vibrations. The upshot is a high degree of loosening of the mill filling with very high impact load on the material to be ground, particularly with large amplitudes. The high specific energy input with a high degree of loosening of the mill filling is a decisive benefit of the single-tube principle, which, caused by the design, also makes a clear reduction in the mill mass and thus in the drive energy possible.
The eccentrically appointed imbalance excitation generates inhomogeneous vibrations, whereby the main wear zone in the eccentric vibrating mill is distributed more uniformly on the bottom half of the plating.
This modular design of the machine offers enormous advantages particularly with larger machines:
- The mill can be split up into small units for transport and installation
- The power train fitted completely on the outside of the mill body is freely accessible once the protective guards have been dismantled
- All drive components and particularly the compact exciter units can be easily exchanged in case of maintenance, whereby downtimes can be considerably reduced compared to circular-oscillating mills
- Furthermore, the grinding vessel modules considerably simplify the change of the grinding media and wear lining
- The grinding vessel modules enable the grinding vessel lengths to be adapted to individual performance requirements or to changed performance requirements in the course of operation