Organic compounds are produced in very many industrial fields as a final or intermediate product by employing solid/liquid separating processes using SIEBTECHNIK centrifuges. This large variety can be classified into categories containing the various final products or pre-stages.
Classified by functional groups the following products, amongst others, are processed using SIEBTECHNIK centrifuges:
- Aldehydes: Formaldehyde
- Alcohols: Polyvinyl alcohol
- Carboxylic acid: Acrylic acid, adipic acid, formic acid, azelaic acid, succinic acid, acetic acid, lactic acid, sorbic acid, tataric acid, citric acid.
- Ketones: Acetone
- Amines: Hexamine
- Amino acid: Glutamic acid, lysine, methionine, threonine
Classified as organic substances and their derivates the following products, amongst others, are processed with SIEBTECHNIK centrifuges.
- Carbon hydrates: Dextrose, lactose, starch, hydroxyethyl cellulose, methyl cellulose, cellulose nitrate
- Triglycerides: Edible oil, glycerol